In industrial and commercial sector, Static Voltage Regulator is used to provide steady power output to the connecting load irrespective to the fluctuating input power supply. This will not only maximize the life of the connected appliances/load, it also gives energy savings by minimizing heat loss due to voltage fluctuations. Our SVR system is capable to process all three phase supply individually to ensure desired voltage output.
- Wide input voltage range.
- Overload, Over voltage, Low voltage protection
- Independent control panel for each phase.
- High Efficiency up to 99.5%.
- Ease of transfer of load to utility via Auto/bypass Rotary Switch.
- Silent operations.
- Fast Voltage Correction speed as 400 Volts per milliseconds.
- Low Maintenance as there is no moving parts, no wear and tear hence low maintenance.
- Compact size, high reliability: Static voltage stabilizer has compact size and it is light in weight compared to servo AC Voltage Stabilizer.
|Rating||50 and 80 kVA(Three phase in and Three phase out)|
|Input Range||380 – 460 Volt|
|Input Frequency||50 Hz (±2.5 Hz)|
|Output Voltage||415 Volts ± 2.5 % (Three Phase)|
|Output Wave From||True to Input|
|Mode of Operation||Auto/ Manual|
|Voltage Correction Speed||400 Volts per milliseconds|
|Response Time||≤ 10 milliseconds|
|Type of Cooling||Air Cooled|
|Operating Temperature||45 ˚C above Ambient|
|Efficiency||up to 99.5 %|
|Transformer||Cooper electrolytic Grade, Heavy Duty|
|Display||Digital Display with Class 01 Accuracy Input Voltage Output Voltage, Output Current, Auto Manual status.|
|Protection||Over Voltage, Under Voltage Over load and Short Circuit Protection|