Smart Alarm system is based on SNMP protocol which is capable to extend all alarms through ethernet port. And it all alarms and alerts can be seen through web based application remotely. It is available in two variants one with 12 Alarms and another with 26 alarms
- 1) Based on Simple Network Management Protocol for reliable remote monitoring.
- 2) Communication over Ethernet connection provides ease to connect multiple devices if required.
- 3) Data can be retrieve remotely.
- 4) 12 alarm per device inputs with electrical isolation
- 5) Wide Input Voltage range of 40-60 Volt DC.
- 6) Compact and easy to install.