| Embedded Engineer|
| Location (Posting at)|| |
| Desired Qualification|| |
BE/BS or MS
| Experience|| |
| Job Description|
- 1) Knowledge of with C and UNIX/Linux system programming desirable.
- 2) Worked with one or more embedded OSes; embedded Linux is particularly relevant, but others such as Nucleus or VxWorks are also applicable.
- 3) Experience with 8, 16 and 32 bit microcontrollers. Preference will be given to experienced candidates in ARM7, ARM9, ARM11 cores.
- 4) Experience with communication protocols I2C, SPI, CAN, and modbus, GSM, GPRS.
- 5) Candidate should understand product requirements existing platforms used in the company and develop micro design for the product.
| Key Skill|
- A solid understanding of software programming & Hardware architectures, RTOS experience is a plus. Other languages a plus (Java, C#, assembly, etc..), Intel /Marvel experience a strong plus Microsoft Visual Studio experience a strong plus, Device driver development experience a plus, Bootloaders, Flash memory interfaces, TCP/IP communication, Controlling custom FPGA logic, I2C and SPI protocols, Remote control protocols, Embedded Linux is added advantage, Microchip PIC, Renesas, NXP LPC2XXX ARM 7/9 & Atmega Controllers, Extensive knowledge of multi-threaded architectures .
- Basic Linux knowledge:
- 1)Linux 2.6 kernel.
- 2)Shell Scripting & C .